top of page

Group

Public·34 members
Karen Bespalov
Karen Bespalov

Bra Zip

These cups are designed to reduce vertical, lateral, and front-to back-movement. I've never felt so understood!! Wick-away technology and a mesh neckline will keep you cool while you ease through even the toughest workout. Also, apparently it's good for horseback riding!

Bra zip

Download File: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgohhs.com%2F2udQZe&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw0tEKWL2imkqqLgzrAnTI4X

Wire-free and made with four-way stretch fabric, this padded sports bra is ready for your next workout. With adjustable shoulder straps and three sets of clasps, it is customizable to your shape and your needs.

Rave Review: "This bra is very comfortable. I especially like the adjustable velcro straps. I have to practice getting the 'girls' zipped up, as I have never had a front zip bra before. Once I got it zipped up, (I wear DD) the thought of my bra did not cross my mind all day. It was just that comfortable. I am very pleased with the quality of the material and the sturdiness of the design. I have three more on order."

Rave Review: "I wanted something I didn't have to wrestle out of that would provide a bit of support for low impact workouts like hiking, so that I don't sweat on my regular nice bras. This fit the bill quite well. It's as easy to get into as a jacket. Just unzip the front and put your arms in. Then pull the sides together and zip. The zipper is easy to fasten and stays up without a problem."

Still want the ease of the front-zip bra without needing all of that support? This sports bra is perfect for your yoga flow, stretch routine, or just lounging, while still offering you full coverage. Shefit is also one of Hislop's go-to brands for zip-front sports bras.

Rave Review: "Love this bra. I've purchased two lounge bras that are superior to any other bra I've ever owned. Lounging, working in the garden, doing daily chores, shopping, even hiking, this bra covers me well and comfortably."

This front-zip bra has a simple design that is perfect for those new to this type. It's Knix's take on their classic sports bra, just easier to put on. With high-impact support and adjustable features, it'll make you fall in love with front-zip sports bras.

Rave Review: "I struggle to get a regular sports bra on and off in the best of times, but two months postpartum? Forget it. Love the ease of getting this sports bra on and off so I can get back to working out comfortably. Also great support, quality, and fit."

Okay, so the price does pack quite a punch, but this isn't just any sports bra. It's the ultimate running companion. This bra is made from Lulu's "Ultralu" fabric, which is supportive and complements your natural shape, in addition to being breathable, stretchy, and sweat-wicking. Countless reviewers say it was supportive of their bigger busts.

Rave Review: "The first time I wore this for a workout, I legitimately felt like my breasts no longer existed. MIRACLE!!! Burpees were no match for this thing. No bouncing boobies, shoulder pain... I LOVED being able to adjust the tightness based on what I was doing. PERFECT for an Orange Theory workout. I started with 1. A week later I have three. YES!!"

If you're a fan of just the sports bra look when you work out, then this one is for you. It's a zip-front bra and crop top all in one! Wow! The material is super breathable and suited for any sweaty workout.

Rave Review: "This design is genius! I love how it is longer than the normal sport bra, which gives a sleeker appearance. It stays in place when moving or high stretching. The material is sooooo comfortable, stretchable, and breathable. Back fat is held undetected. This bra pairs perfectly with backless or sleeveless tops. I also used it as a crop top paired with high waist jeans and a duster cardigan (perfect for busy moms and running errands)."

All of the support and ease of a zip-front bra paired with the sleekest line design! It would be a shame to cover this one up. Plus, the mesh paneling will keep you cool during your workout! Wins all around!

Rave Review: "As soon as it was delivered I tried it on. It's the most relief I've had in weeks. No longer am I wincing from pain every time I put on a bra. Btw, I'm a 40D and the 2XL fit perfectly. I'll honestly probably buy another set soon just because they fit so well."

Getting back to your workouts after a surgery, like a breast augmentation or reduction or a masectomy? This bra is designed to be gentle, yet supportive for your post-surgical journey. Its criss-cross back design also helps alleviate back pain, while helping you achieve better posture. Even if you haven't recently had any surgery, you'll love how supportive this zip-front bra is.

Not only is this sports bra supportive, but it's also made with anti-odor yarns that wick sweat away and keep you fresh and cool. So if your workouts tend to get hot and sweaty no matter how low impact they are, this one's for you. The bra is designed to handle your more intense workouts too, so feel free to wear it anywhere and everywhere.

If you like wearing your sports bras as tops, you'll def love showing this full-coverage one off, thanks to its ultra-cute strappy criss-cross design in the back. This is also great for people prone to boob sweat, since it features mesh paneling below the breasts for more breathability.

Rave Review: "This is absolutely the most supportive exercise bra that I have. It actually works as a minimizer by flattening and distributing. That is exactly what keeps the girls very close to the chest and keeps everything from moving."

OV calls this their most supportive bra yet, so you know it's a good one. It comes with molded cups and is designed with sleek compression to handle even the most intense workouts. As a bonus, it features built-in UPF 50 protection, making it great for outdoor workouts, too.

Rave Review: "Running is my main activity so a sports bra with good support is essential. I have several sports OV bras. All are great for running, but I really love this model. The front zip as well as the hooks and eyes in the back ensure a great fit and maximum support. So well made."

Rave Review: "The material is soft and comfortable. There are removable pads. I usually don't have good support from stretchy bras that don't have adjustable straps because I am a small person with a short back. However, these have nice, supportive short straps."

Paired with matching sweatpants, our zip-up hoodies are perfect for extra coverage during indoor and outdoor workouts. Lightweight and soft, the Enlighten offers unbeatable comfort, whilst the Ark's signature dipped hem provides full coverage. Add a jacket for extra warmth in winter, or swap for a sweater when it starts getting warmer. For innovative layers designed to cater to your workout, our zip hoodies have got your back.

All customs charges are to be paid by the customer on receipt.We cannot guarantee delivery times at this time due to strike action and the resulting backlog. International shipment times are also varying at the moment.

To receive a Free Women's Pesaro Sun Shawl and Free Standard Shipping w/$150USD+ purchase, place selected items equal to or exceeding $150 into the shopping bag and enter SUNSHAWL into the 'enter promo code' box on the Shopping Bag page or above the Place Order button on the Checkout Page. Free Women's Pesaro Sun Shawl with $150 min. purchase offer limited to item # 07021-626-1335, Color: Radiant Red Deco Palm, One Size. Retail Value $55.00. No exchanges or product substitutions will be allowed. One Free Women's Pesaro Sun Shawl per order. Coolibar reserves the right to substitute an item of equal or greater value. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. Valid through April 3rd, 2023 at 11:59 PST. Free standard shipping offer is available only in the U.S. and its territories.Please reach out with any questions to our Customer Care team at service@coolibar.com

Free Shipping applies to UPS Ground to the 48 Contiguous United States. Free Shipping applies to UPS SurePost to P.O. boxes. Free Shipping applies to USPS Priority Mail to AK, HI, U.S. Postal Territories, and APO/FPO addresses.

Zip Between Workouts With EaseWith a secure zipper front closure, a strappy back design, and a bottom band adjustment, this sports bra brings the support so you can bring your A-game to all of your workouts.

The bra was not like I thought it would be. I am a bigger chested woman and I got the size of the sad and it was supposed to be a high impact. This is not a hot impact. My boobs look like a sack of potatoes that's not the right bra. It's not conform fitting as you claim. I would not recommend this sports bra for any woman who has larger breasts.

Hi Pamela! Thank you for this feedback. We're sorry to hear that this style wasn't a great fit for you. Please note that we offer free exchanges and free returns on all orders. You can start an exchange or return here:

I bought this bra due to the Glamorise name. I have bought their products before and not been disappointed. this one however has some disappointments. The bottom band around your rib cage is flimsy. It needs to be bulked up so it doesn't slip all the time. Also there is a hook and eye in the middle of the zipper to do first before zipping. this hook and eye is very difficult to connect. AI actually had to struggle with getting the zipper halfway up before I was able to use the hook and eye. Probably won't buy another one. On the plus side, the fabric is verynice and so is the style. Howver to put it on is almost impossible.

Thank you for this feedback, Ann! We're sorry to hear that this style hasn't met all your expectations. If you aren't fully satisfied with your new bra, please note that we offer free exchanges and free returns on all orders. You can start an exchange or return here:

This is a Made to Order Item. It is hand cut and sewn in the US. This process starts as soon as your order is placed and may have a processing time of 7-14 business days before it ships. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page